Crazy Weapons Mod
Explosive cookies? Flying cats? Flying explosive chickens? With this mod you will be able to use all these things.
- Cookie Minigun - Feel the power and the taste of explosive cookies before the villager eats it!
- Crash Sword - Hit a mob or tap the ground to make a super jump and explode
- Rainbow Shotgun - Shoot a sheep that when touches the ground creates a wool rainbow
- Fly Sword - Hit a mob to see it flying and then hitting the ground!
- Shadow Guardian Launcher - Throw a guardian that attacks all hostile mobs for you
- Chicken Sword - Hit a chicken and then see all the chickens flying and exploding when they hit the ground!
- Raygun - Shoot a ray that destroys all blocks that it touches
- Ice Sword - Hit a mob to frezee it in an ice sphere!
- Lava Sword - Hit a mob to burn it in a lava sphere!
- Kitty Bomb - Tap the ground to spawn an explosive cat that spawns flying cats
- Flame Bomb - Tap the ground to spawn some flames that burn everything!
How to install
- Download the zip that contains the mod and the textures
- Extract it with your file explorer/manager (for example ES File Explorer)
- Install textures in BlockLauncher
- Import the script from local storage in BlockLauncher and enable it
How to craft
All the items are available in creative and survival. In survival the guns need a specific ammunition.
- Cookie Minigun: Cookie
- Rainbow Shotgun: Blaze Rod
- Shadow Guardian Launcher: Magma Cream
- Raygun: Redstone
Place a lapislazzuli block under a emerald block and tap it with a Flame Bomb…
If you find a bug report it in the minecraft-forum.net thread
All the code of the mod, and a few textures are copyright of Steven Motta (Stemo688), and are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommo…nses/by-nc/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
All the following trademarks are the properties of their respective owners as listed below. Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2013 Mojang / Notch
Tweets by @Stemo688