Super Mario Mod
This mod allows you to create custom Super Mario levels in Minecraft with custom blocks.
- The first 9 blocks are just construction blocks (all Bricks Blocks, Decoration Blocks and Ground Blocks)
- Level Start - Place this block at the start of your level, when the player walks over that the level will start
- Level End - Place this block at the end of your level, when the player walks over that the level will end
- Coin - Place this block in your level, when the player touch with the head the bottom of the block he will earn a coin, when the player has 15 coins he earns 1 life
- Spike - Place this block in your level, when the player walks over that he will lose one life and will return at the start/checkpoint
- Jump Mushroom - Place this block in your level, when the player walks over that he will jump 6 blocks high
- Checkpoint Flag - Place this block in your level, when the player touches it the player’s position will be saved as checkpoint, when the player loses all his lifes, all checkpoints will be reset
How to install
- Download the zip that contains the mod and the textures
- Extract it with your file explorer/manager (for example ES File Explorer)
- Install textures in BlockLauncher
- Import the script from local storage in BlockLauncher and enable it
How to craft
All the blocks are only available in creative.
If you find a bug report it in the minecraft-forum.net thread
All the code of the mod, and a few textures are copyright of Steven Motta (Stemo688), and are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommo…nses/by-nc/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
All the following trademarks are the properties of their respective owners as listed below. Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2013 Mojang / Notch
Tweets by @Stemo688